Exam Results 22/23
Chertsey High School is delighted to announce the exceptional success of our students in this year's examinations, demonstrating both academic excellence and personal growth.
Some provisional headline figures for this year's exams include:
- 83% entered for the EBacc
- 80% achieving Grades 4+ in English and Maths
- Additionally, 55% of our students achieved a 5+ in English and Maths
We are particularly pleased to acknowledge the following students for their notable achievements:
- Sarrinah Ahmed and Neev Karena, achieving an average of three and two and a half grades respectively above the expected progress in every subject.
- Ethan Batchelor and Byron Mitchell, earning top grades across all subjects, demonstrating their commitment to academic excellence.
- Our top achiever, Diya Karena, not only secured top grades across all subjects but also exceeded expectations by achieving 2.5 grades above the expected progress in every subject. Diya's exceptional achievement reflects her hard work and determination to excel.
Beyond these remarkable individual accomplishments, we are overjoyed with the overall results across the school.
Furthermore, we are thrilled to celebrate the exceptional performance in our creative subjects, which have consistently showcased the incredible talents of our students. These exam results serve as a testament to our commitment to providing a well-rounded education that prepares our students for success through knowledge, determination and love.
This page will be updated to reflect the latest comparative information on national examinations once the Department for Education (DfE) releases their final official details and final exam checks have been completed.