Value of Chertsey High School Trips
At Chertsey High School we very much value the learning experiences that trips and visits can bring. It is important that students gain life experience and personal development. It's particularly beneficial to their learning and understanding in a specific subject by effectively using their senses.
Visitors to the school
Additionally, we encourage outside speakers and groups to visit the school. A variety of science professionals have also run sessions with students to educate them on the opportunities available in the world of work.
Letters are sent to parents regarding trips and visits well in advance to allow time for payment and planning.
Planned trips and visits:
- 13th November 2019 - St Hilda's College, Oxford, will visit Year 9 students at CHS - focusing on aspiring to apply to Oxford University
- Spring 2020 - Year 7 Maths trip to Legoland (more info the follow)
- Spring 2020 - House competition winners' trip to London (more info to follow)
- Spring 2020 - ICT trip to Bletchley Park (more info to follow)
- Spring 2020 - Maths trip to the Bank of England
- March 2020 - Trip to Barcalona
- April 2020 - Year 9 trip to see Blood Brothers musical (more info to follow)
- June 2020 - Year 7 trip to Land and Wave, water sports activity weekend (more info to follow)