Here’s what various celebrities are offering you and your kids for free, daily to help with their education while schools are closed.
It has been supplemented by our departments. There are a huge wealth of resources available online to engage your child, please encourage them to use them and get stuck into something that interests them.
- 9.00am – PE with Joe Wicks
- 10.00am – Maths with Carol Vorderman
- 11.00am – English with David Walliams
- 12.00pm – Lunch (cooking with Jamie Oliver)
- 1.00pm – Music with Myleene Klass
- 1.30pm – Dance with Darcey Bussell
- 2.00pm – History with Dan Snow (free for 30-days)
- 4.00pm – Home Economics with Theo Michaels (Mon/Wed/Fri)
Non-daily events include: